This Legal Notice regulates access, browsing and use of this website (hereinafter, the “Website”).
In compliance with the applicable regulations on information society services and electronic commerce, the users of this Website are informed of the following general information:
The company Coral Homes, S.L. (hereinafter, “Coral Homes”), with registered office in Avenida de Burgos 12, 28036, Madrid, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 38172, folio 50, page M-679225, and with tax identification number B-88.178.694, is the owner of the domain www.coralh.com/, as well as of the portal and its contents.
The access and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (from now on, the “User”), and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice, as well as any modification or update of this one that could take place. The information contained in these pages is that in force on the date of its last update.
Access to the Website of Coral Homes and to the information of any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the general conditions set out in this Legal Notice. Therefore, the User must read carefully its content in order to access and use the information and services offered in the portal, or any of the Web sites of Coral Homes.
This Website is mainly aimed at Users established in Spain. Coral Homes does not guarantee that the Web Site fully complies with the regulations applicable in other countries, either in whole or in part.
Coral Homes reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice at any time, in which case it will come into force from its publication and its conditions will be applicable to all users of the Web Site from that date.
The contents of any of the web pages, especially the information and advertising references, unless expressly stated otherwise, are intended solely as commercial information services, and in no case constitute a binding offer and no transaction involving electronic commerce, not even reservations, may be made through the portal.
Coral Homes reserves the right to introduce modifications or to omit partially or totally the current contents when it considers it opportune, as well as to prevent or to restrict the access in a temporary or permanent way.
Coral Homes may include in any of its Web sites content from third parties and links to third party websites, always with the permission of their owners, such as social networks and other information. In none of these cases Coral Homes will be responsible for the pages and contents of third parties, as well as the operation and availability of them.
The simple browsing through the Web Site of Coral Homes has free character, except for the cost of the connection through the network of telecommunications provided by the supplier of access contracted by the Users, and does not demand the previous registry of the User in the Web Site.
However, access, purchase or use of some products or services may require the User to register.
In this case, each of these products and services will be governed by its own specific conditions, without prejudice to the conditions set out here.
Coral Homes declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its Website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components.
Coral Homes fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data and with the confidentiality commitments inherent in its activity.
All content displayed on the Web Site and, by way of illustration and not limitation, especially designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs capable of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter the “Content”) are subject to intellectual property rights of Coral Homes or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Web Site, and they are the ones who have the exclusive rights to exploit them.
Coral Homes does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on their rights of intellectual and industrial property or any other property or right related to the Web Site, services or content thereof.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of the applicable legislation on intellectual property, is prohibited the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication, including its mode of provision, or any other exploitation and / or modification, in whole or in part, without the express permission of Coral Homes any Content included in the Website.
Users agree to respect the property rights of the Web Site and the rights of intellectual and industrial property on the same, whether Coral Homes, or third parties.Coral Homes does not give any guarantee about the legality of the information or elements contained in the Web Site, in case the ownership of them does not correspond to Coral Homes or the companies of the Group to which it belongs.
The User acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Website takes place freely and consciously, and undertakes to make correct and lawful use of the Website, in accordance with the content of the Law, good faith, public order, and the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. The User will respond to Coral Homes or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
In particular, the following actions are prohibited, including but not limited to:
– Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, public communication and transformation, by any type of support and means of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without the prior and express authorization of their respective owners, is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable by the legislation in force.
However, at its own risk, the User may download or make copies of such items exclusively for its personal use, provided that it does not infringe any of the rights of intellectual property rights of Coral Homes. In particular, the User may not alter, modify or delete them in whole or in part. In no case, this will mean an authorization or license on the rights of property of Coral Homes or the companies of the Group to which it belongs.
– It is forbidden, except when expressly authorized by Coral Homes, to establish links, hyperlinks or links from portals or websites of third parties to web pages of Coral Homes other than the home page of its portal, as well as to present the Web Site of Coral Homes, or the information contained in them under frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or corporate or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
– It is prohibited to use computer viruses, or any other code, file or program that is designed or intended to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or obtain unauthorized access to data or other information of Coral Homes or any third party.
– Any attempt to test the vulnerability of any system or network of Coral Homes, or to violate any security or authentication measures, as well as any attempt to falsify or alter the information contained on its Web Site, or to decipher or decompile the software used by Coral Homes, is prohibited.
– It is prohibited to use or reuse the Website or any of its Contents for fraudulent purposes, or related to criminal offences or illegal activities of any kind.
The improper use of the Contents offered in the Website in the economic traffic would suppose an infraction of the rights conferred by its registration and will be prosecuted by the means foreseen in the Law.
In addition, it is noted that this Website does not provide any type of legal, fiscal or other type of recommendation or advice. The information provided is of a general nature and should not be used in any way as personal advice for the User’s decision-making.
Coral Homes does not give any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be derived from the access or use of the Contents or the Web Site. Among others, and by way of illustration and not limitation, Coral Homes is not responsible for the following circumstances:
– Coral Homes does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in its Web Site, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
– Coral Homes is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from its Web Site through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties from which the Web Site of Coral Homes is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and content of any web page of third parties that is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of Coral Homes, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
– Coral Homes and its suppliers of information as third parties do not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, contents of all kinds, products and services offered or provided through the Web Site of Coral Homes by third parties or entities, even if they belong to the same business group, and in particular, excluding to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for damages of any kind that, linked to the above, may occur by: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach or defective or late performance of contracts or pre-contractual relations; (iii) breach of the obligations incumbent on providers of information society services; (iv) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (v) infringement of intellectual property rights; carrying out acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising; (vi) infringement of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of individuals; (vii) in general, the breach of any laws, customs or codes of conduct that are applicable and (viii) any decision taken depending on the information provided through the portal of Coral Homes.
– Neither Coral Homes, nor the information providers as third parties assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, produced by (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the lines and networks of telecommunications, or by any other cause beyond the control of Coral Homes; (ii) illegitimate intromissions by means of the use of malignant programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer virus or any other; (iii) improper or inadequate use of the Web Site of Coral Homes; (iv) errors of security or navigation produced by a bad operation of the navigator or by the use of versions non updated of the same one.
Coral Homes may suspend temporarily and without notice, accessibility to the Website for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement. Nevertheless, whenever the circumstances allow it, Coral Homes will communicate to the User, with sufficient advance, the date foreseen for the suspension of the services.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them. The competent courts will be those of the city of Madrid.